Hello and good morning!
Books I Read In September
- Tradition by Brendan Kiely
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
- By A Charm & A Curse by Jaime Questell
- Royals by Rachel Hawkins (book review scheduled October 8)
- Buck Wild by Lauren Landish
- A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro (book review scheduled for October 15)
I am so happy with what I accomplished in this past month. I had not expected to read more than two books, as I had been taking quite a bit of overtime at work. Overall, I was pleased with the books that I had chosen, my favorite being Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I almost gave up my TBR after reading that, simply because I was in such a mood to just dive into the next book in the Throne of Glass series. The book that I liked the least was definitely Buck Wild by Lauren Landish. I had went into it expecting a typical contemporary/western romance, and what I got was teenage dialogue and tacky sex. I was not a fan to say the least.
Stay tuned for my October TBR! Staring at the stack that I plan to read, I feel like I may have finally lost my mind. I had requested a bunch of books from NetGalley recently and all but two were approved, so I’ve got those I need to read as well. Oh boy, October is going to be busy! That post will be up this Saturday so be sure to follow my blog so you don’t miss it!
I hope you enjoyed this check-in and until next time…………..