Hello and good morning!
I wanted to quickly list the books that I hope to read in the month of November. I’ve already told myself that I need to keep this list small, as I am participating in NaNoWriMo. And so I’ve limited myself to seven books this month.
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Saga Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- Saga Vol. 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- The Rancher by Kate Pearce
- You Had Me at Cowboy by Jennie Marts
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab (need to finish)
Let me know in the comments what you’re looking forward to reading this month! I hope you enjoyed this post, and until next time…………