I know I’ve been absent of late but with an incredibly busy month, what with nonstop overtime, keeping up with January’s TBR, and an insane amount of dental work. There was just so much to do, that trying to post at a time that I was so frazzled wasn’t a good idea. But things are starting to calm down a little now leading into February and I’m able to finally catch my breath.
And nothing is more soothing than another staggering TBR.
- Moon Fever by Susan Sizemore, Maggie Shayne, Lori Handeland, Caridad Pineiro
- Romanceopoly: Read a rock star romance
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Romanceopoly: Read an urban fantasy with a picture of a kickass heroine on the cover
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- read a young adult book (fantasy or contemporary)
- Primal Desires by Susan Sizemore
- Mystery Challenge: read a book where the leading couple are fated to be together (bondmate, destined)
- Assassin’s Creed: Renaissance by Oliver Brown
- read a historical fiction novel
- Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas
- read a women’s fiction novel
- Nobody’s Angel by Karen Robards
- read a book with a hero in prison or who is an ex-con
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
- read a new adult book set in college
Like the books that I am still finishing from January, some of these books I kind of stretched the meanings/interpretations of genres to my needs. I am trying to read only the books that I already own to downsize my massive TBR.
- Inquisition by Taran Matharu
- this month’s theme is Harry Potter
For this month’s Harry Potter theme, I decided on Inquisition the second book in the Summoner series. While it may not be HP, this book surrounds a school of magic and to me that is close enough. Again, I am trying to downsize my TBR!
Reading the Alphabet (Reading Bucket List)
- Secret Mistress by Mary Balogh
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draaken
- Gunslinger by Lyndsay Ely
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
Favorite Author (Reading Bucket List)
- Only With Your Love by Lisa Kleypas
- Keeping His Siren by Kiersten Fay
- My Favorite Cowboy by Donna Grant