I am taking it easy this month with my TBR as I have a few other projects and things that I am working on. NaNo, anyone? But I did want to share with you real quick the books that I absolutely want to read in the month of October. I decided to go with a scary/Halloween theme for this month in honor of Halloween. Enjoy!
My TBR Pile
- Siege And Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- The Widow of Rose House by Diana Biller
- On the Corner of Love and Hate by Nina Bocci
- The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
- Capturing The Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell & Faith Erin Hicks
- Tunnel Of Bones by Victoria Schwab
Let me know in the comments below what you are most looking forward to reading this month! Thanks so much for reading and until next time………….