Hello fellow readers and Happy New Year! I hope you all had an amazing and safe New Year’s Eve. Like many of you, a new year for me is like hitting that refresh button on my life. Looking at the calendar for the year I see so much potential and so many things I want to accomplish. Today I wanted to keep with tradition and share with you my resolutions, or goals, for the year 2020.
For 2020 I want to……..
- Lose 50 lbs
- Eat cleaner/less packaged or processed foods
- Workout at least 5 times a week
- Drink more water
- Create a cleaning schedule so that my house (and yard) remains clean
- Schedule “family days” like days at Hooplas, parks, our pool
- Take my dog on more walks around the neighborhood or to parks
- Pay off 1 credit card
- Have perfect attendance at work
- Catch up on Pretty Basic Podcasts
- Reach 200 Followers on this blog
- Reach 200+ Followers on Instagram
- Gain any following on Twitter
- Be active on social media daily
- Upload blogs 3x a week
- Get schoolwork done in a timely matter (ie don’t leave it for the night that it’s due)
- Write, and finish, my novel
- Perfect attendance at work
- Goodreads Reading Challenge goal of 50 books
I know this list seems kind of crazy and maybe a little too optimistic. However, we are entering a new year, a new decade. If I’ve learned anything in my 27 years of existence, it’s if you’re going to dream, dream big.
I hope you all are kicking off your own New Year’s goals with a bang and good luck to everyone! Here’s to an exciting new year for us all! Thank you so much for reading and until next time………..