November is already looking out to be a very busy month, and to be honest, after the last few months of just trying to find myself again, I welcome the chaos! We’ve got a little more than two months to go before 2020 is at an end, and I haven’t been keeping up with my Goodreads challenge. I’ve got 19 more books to go to reach my goal of 50. Looking at my physical bookshelves as well as my kindle library, there are so many books that I’ve started over these past few months and then just stopped. I also have a list of books through NetGalley that I’ve had for about a year.
- The Last Real Cowboy by Caitlin Crews
- The Anti-Virginity Pact by Katie Wismer
- In His Kiss by Ava Alise
- Hush by Dylan Farrow
- Crave by Tracy Wolff
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus
- Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- The Hideaway by Penelope Douglas
The majority of these are ones that I’ve already started, so I feel confident that I should be able to finish all these by the end of next month. I am also currently gearing up for NaNoWriMo next month and I am so excited. Let’s continue to round out this year strong!