If there is one thing that I learned in 2020, it’s to not let my circumstances rule my life. Case-in-point, Covid-19 and the obstacles that it presented us. Fortunately enough, my place of work stayed open throughout quarantine, actually doubling in production. I know so many people were impacted financially by this situation and my heart goes out to them and their families. I truly hope that this all comes to an end sooner rather than later. One good thing that came out of 2020 is that for the first time in years, I saw so much progress with my weightless journey. If you follow me on Instagram, thank you, I posted a progress photo from May and compared it to a photo in October. The difference between the two is astounding. I’m going to do a weightless update soon, so stay-tuned!
My 2021 Goals
- Complete my 2021 Goodreads Challenge
- Complete my 2021 Fitness Challenges
- Remodel my office
- Finish home gym
- Remodel/paint bathrooms and bedrooms
- Write a rough draft of my novel! (new project)
- Be present on social media! (the goal is to post daily)
- Put more effort into school (homework done early, spend more time reading the materials)
- Learn something new! (have my heart set on learning how to make jewelry)
- Be more financially responsible (have no spending months, stop overbuying, apply for work tuition coverage, pay off certain bills)
- Simplify my life (declutter unnecessary items from household)
- Work on upgrading blog platform (new theme, graphics, photos, email; etc.)
- Finish National Leadership Society duties
- Be consistent! Follow through!
I really need to print this out and post it next to my desk that way I stay focused throughout the year. I’m really good at making plans but am so inconsistent with following through. This last one is going to be the hardest and most important goal for myself. If I can nail that one, it will help so much in my personal and professional life.
Let’s kick 2020 to the curb and launch the new year with open arms and open minds!