An introduction is not needed for this so we’re going to jump right into this. I saw the most progress I’ve ever seen with my weight loss journey in 2020 and I owe the majority of that success to Beachbody and their programs. Needless to say, I will be continuing with that this year.
My Fitness Challenges
- Participate in #Gymshark66
- Complete 75 Hard
- Participate in at least one 5K run
- complete 80 Day Obsession (Beachbody)
- Complete 9 Week Control Freak (Beachbody)
- Complete 30 Day Break Away (Beachbody)
- Become a Beachbody coach
- Perfect my pushups
- Learn to perform Hip Thrusts
- Curl 30lbs (currently at 10)
- Train to run a complete 5K (no walking, currently can jog 1 mile no walking)
- Make a habit of drinking a gallon of water a day
- Make a habit of working out daily (currently 2-3x a week)
- Take a walk in my own neighborhood! (working on my self-consciousness/body image)
- Lose additional 30 lbs (current weight 164.8 lbs)
- Lose at least 10% body fat (currently 37.4%)
- Continue transitioning to a cleaner/non-processed diet
- Cut out cheat meals!
I am so excited to continue my journey. This is the first time that I have a solid plan going in to the new year. As you saw, I am not a Beachbody coach nor is this a sponsored post, but their programs have seriously changed my fitness game. As much as I love the programs, I plan to utilize them to steer me in the right direction and take what I’ve learned to be able to do workouts and things without a program already picked out. My end goal is to become that gym rat that knows what they’re doing.
That being said, I will slowly be transitioning the type of blog content that I’m posting. For those that are OG followers, I know that I initially started my blog and Instagram with books as my main platform with TBR’s and books reviews and such. As my interest in that has waned, so has my frequency of blog posts. I am still a book lover at heart, however that is no longer my main passion. Going forward, my blog will begin to reflect the things that I am truly passionate about such as fitness and skincare. I cannot wait to share my growth as I’m becoming the person that I’m meant to be.
Make sure that you are following me on Instagram to see my progress as I go. If you are taking part in any of the programs/challenges that I’m going through connect with me so we can cheer each other on!