Hello all! I wanted to pop on here real quick to give my tentative April TBR. If you don’t already know, I announced I am participating in a fitness challenge called 75 Hard starting April 1st. That happens to be the kickoff as well for Camp NaNoWriMo. Needless to say, things may change when it comes to my reading, but I still like having an idea of the books I want to pick up. I take hours trying to decide what to read at any given time, and time is not a luxury I’m going to have this month so I’m getting this out of the way now.
As part of the 75 Hard challenge, I need to read at least 10 pages a day of a non-fiction or self-help book. So I have a couple lined up.
- 75 Hard: A Tactical Guide to Winning the War With Yourself by Andy Frisella
- Bare by Susan Hyatt
- Lose Weight Like Crazy Even if You Have A Crazy Life! by Autumn Calabrese
- Finale by Stephanie Garber
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- The Bargain by Julia Templeton
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (reread)
- Taming Him by Kennedy Fox
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Bad Saint by Monica James (reread)
It’s still a lot of books but some of them look like I will fly right through them once I start reading and find the time to do so. We’ll see how the month goes.
Thank you so much for reading and until next time…………