I have fallen back in love with fantasy! Specifically YA Fantasy Romance. I recently discovered Chloe on YouTube from Books With Chloe. As usual, I binged maybe ten of her videos before realizing that I was subconsciously adding books to my Amazon cart. I don’t regret it at all, if I’m being honest with myself. That being said, I find myself so happy rereading some of my all-time favorite books, especially diving back into Sarah J. Maas’s books. I understand the lure of new books and being in that “in crowd” of booktube and following the latest hype. However, I am that person who will reread a book fifty times and never grow tired of it.
Here are the books I want to read in May!
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
- Den of Vipers by K.A. Knight
- Master of Salt & Bones by Keri Lake
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Flock by Kate Stewart
- Rhapsodic (The Bargainer) (Volume 1) by Laura Thalassa
- Didn’t See That Coming by Rachel Hollis (75 Hard requirement)
As I mentioned before, I am craving YA Fantasy Romance lately. Those massive books aren’t going to phase me this month. Also, I have been brewing a new story idea in my head (more new adult/YA). I’m used to writing adult romance so I’m hoping I can get a sense of how the relationship building would take place in this genre.
If you have any suggestions for YA Fantasy Romance, please leave them in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading and until next time………..