Hello all! I am back today with the books that I want to read in August. July was mostly Kindle books and hard-core romance. This month, I am really craving some adult fantasy for some reason and wanting to curb that desire to pick up a physical book. My original plan for this month was to keep it light. Maybe a few Kindle Unlimited books with one adult fantasy thrown in. However, I dove into a rabbit hole of wanting these impossibly long books that will no doubt be part of September’s TBR. With that being said, these are the books that I want to read this month!
- Famine by Laura Thalassa
- The Lie by Callie Rose
- A Strange Hymn by Lara Thalassa
- Dottir: My Journey To Become A Two-Time Crossfit Games Champion by Katrin Davidsdottir
- A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
- Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
- It by Stephen King
- The Gunslinger by Stephen King
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
I fully realize that I will not finish even half of these books. It by Stephen King is over 1000 pages long (According to Amazon. IDK. I just ordered it.). Either way, it’s what I’m in the mood for right now.
But that’s it from me for today. Thank you so much for reading and until next time……….