Hello all. I shared in a recent post how, since getting Covid, I have been struggling with eating and making sure my body has all the right nutrition. A lot of that comes with the complete loss of taste and smell that I was experiencing. I never realized before how much of what I put in my body is based off of certain cravings (ie. sweet versus salty). Thankfully, my sense of taste is slowly starting to return and so has my appetite.
Morning Supplements/Pre & Post Workout
- Alani Nu Preworkout in the flavor Arctic White
- Ghost Why Protein in the flavor Oreo
Water Intake: 44 oz.
- Half a plain Dave’s Killer Bagel w/ a peanut butter and jelly spread
- Half a plain Dave’s Killer Bagel w/ butter spray, fat-free shredded mozzarella, and a slice of Hillshire Farms brown sugar ham
- Applegate Naturals chicken &maple breakfast sausage patties (x1)
Also, I was so hungry at this point, I did not take a picture.
Water Intake: 32 oz.
- Alani Nu BCAA Sour Peach RIngs
- Cliff Z Bar Iced Oatmeal
- Chicken Salad w/Pickled Eggs
Water Intake: 28 oz
- Leftovers – protein rotini w/plant-based spaghetti sauce and venison
- Zoa – lemon lime
- 1/3 Applebee’s broccoli chicken alfredo
- Bryer’s homemade vanilla ice cream
Water Intake: 16
Totals For the Day
Water Intake: 120 oz.
I tracked everything using the LifeSum app. While I am still learning about macros and what is really “balanced”, my daily goal is 1600 calories w/ at least 100g of protein or more a day. The app was also linked to my Fitbit account, and so it tracked the calories burned throughout the day as well. According to LifeSum, I was over the recommended intake for my protein but everything else was under, including my calories. I would definitely say that even though I was over my gaol, and I know I splurged towards the evening, I would consider this a good day of eating. I ate when I was hungry and made sure I was plenty hydrated.
As always, thank you so much for reading and until next time………..