This month I want to go back to my roots a little bit and go back to those dark romances that I love so much. I have a few rereads on this month’s TBR. After last month’s failure, I just want to rekindle my desire to read again.
- Bad Saint by Monica James
- Famine by Laura Thalassa
- The Lie by Callie Rose
- Sweet Obsession by Callie Rose
- Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
- Death of a Darklord by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klaus
- Hate by Tate James
That’s it! There are ten books on this month’s list. I want to read an average of 100 pages a day which means I probably won’t finish them all which is fine. This month is kicking off a really busy schedule for me and some exciting new adventures so I want to put most of my focus into that. Anyways, that’s enough for me for now. Thank you so much for reading and until next time………….