It’s spooky season! It is time for some dark and spine-tingling reads. Or toe-curling, depending on what you’re in to. Last month was a bust for me and I know that this month is going to be even busier for me. So, as much as I want to go ham on my TBR list, I know I needed to keep it simple this month. There are still 10 books just because that is a solid number for me and gives me something to reach for. I’m excited to try some of these books by authors that I found and follow through Instagram. Some of these are also from past TBR’s that I hadn’t gotten to.
October TBR List
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
- Famine by Laura Thalassa
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Hate by Tate James
- Satan’s Affair by H.D. Carlton
- Haunting Adeline by H.D. Carlton
- Sweet Retribution by Callie Rose
- Acts of Atonement by Eleanor Aldrick
- Echo by Seven Rue
- Four by Sara Cate and Rachel Leigh
Wish me luck this month! As always, thank you so much for reading and until next time………..