Happy Blogmas day 13! I won’t lie, I definitely had this post scheduled in advance. This week at work I know is insane and my hours are all over the place. It’s going to be a miracle I haven’t pulled out a hunk of my hair by now. I thought today would be as great a time as any to share with you every Christmas-themed book that I own. Enjoy!
- Christmas in Quincy by Devney Perry
- This is a new book that I am hoping to read this holiday season. The heroine in this story is trying to get away from her family by going to Montana for Christmas. Just as she is settling in, the head of her father’s security team shows up and ruins her peaceful getaway.
- Christmas with Holly by Lisa Kleypas
- This is already on my list for this month. Lisa Kleypas is one of my favorite romance authors so I’m excited to read this.
- A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas
- This is a novella that is part of the Wallflower series. I’ve read it and absolutely loved it. Lisa Kleypas is a queen!
- Christmas On My Mind by Janet Dailey
- I’ve read this a while ago now. and I don’t remember the plot, however I do remember the way this made me feel and that warm feeling is enough to stick with me.
- Snow In Love by Melissa De La Cruz, Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, and Kasie West
- Kasie West is a phenomenal writer and that is honestly the main reason I’ve picked this up. It was a cute read but I didn’t really like the other stories in this collection.
- The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
- This is part of like a Sherlock Homes retelling series. It’s a fun book but it really takes a lot to try and get through one of these books.
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
- This is a novella in the ACOTAR series. Enough said, I absolutely loved this. Rhys is my ultimate book crush.
2 thoughts on “Blogmas 2022 – Day 13: Every Christmas Book I Own”
I don’t think I own any Christmas books 🤕
I’m actually surprised that I had some to post about. I’m not that big on reading Christmas books as I’m not really that big a fan. Some Christmas stories are achingly overdone.
LikeLiked by 1 person